Last update on July 14th 2020.
Respect for your privacy is coded into our DNA. Since we started QOO, we’ve aspired to build our Services with a set of strong privacy principles in mind.
Please also read QOO's Terms of Service (“Terms”), which describes the terms under which you use our Services.
Information We Collect
QOO receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information. You provide your mobile phone number to create a QOO account. You provide us the phone numbers in your mobile address book on a regular basis, including those of both the users of our Services and your other contacts. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers. You may also add other information to your account, such as a profile name, profile picture, and status message.
- Your QOO information. We do not retain your qoo information over 30 days in the ordinary course of providing our Services to you. Once your qoos (including your appointments, status, qoos, location information) are delivered, they are deleted from our servers after 30 days. Your information are stored on your own device. Your information is stored in our servers for communication and once the information is delivered we delete it after 30 days. To improve performance and deliver media information more efficiently, such as when many people are sharing a popular information or data, we may retain that content on our servers for a longer period of time. All communication is over https with transport layer security.
- Your Connections. To help you organize how you communicate with others, we may create a favorites list of your contacts for you, and you can create, join, or get added to groups and broadcast lists, and such groups and lists get associated with your account information.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information. If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and Connection Information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device location information to suggest the closest QOOs or at a particular distance, when you search for QOOs and or create QOOs, and for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if you are having trouble with our app’s location features.
- Status and Location Information. We collect information about your online and location to show the QOO owners your distance and time for you to reach the service point. If the owner of the QOO decides you are too far away he may decide to move to the next person in the queue.
- Information Others Provide About You. We receive information other people provide us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Services, they may provide your phone number from their mobile address book (just as you may provide theirs), or they may join a QOO that you have joined.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems, supply map and places information, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
- Third-Party Services. We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services. If you use our Services with such third-party services, we may receive information about you from them; for example, if you use the QOO share button on a news service or company website to join their QOO or share the QOO with your contacts, groups, or broadcast lists, or if you choose to access our Services through a mobile carrier’s or device provider’s promotion of our Services. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Safety and Security. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Communications About Our Services and the Critinno Family of Companies. We communicate with you about our Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates. We may provide you marketing for our Services and those of the Critinno Family of Companies, of which we are a part.
- No Third-Party Banner Ads. We do not allow third-party banner ads on QOO. We have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
- Commercial Messaging. We will allow you and third parties, like businesses, to communicate with each other using QOO, such as through promotional QOOs on our app, transaction, and appointment information, product and service updates, and marketing. For example, you may receive QOO information for some product when you join a QOO in a particular area or search for a QOO in a particular area. Messages you may receive containing marketing could include an offer for something that might interest you. It may educate you on choosing a QOO.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Account Information. Your phone number, profile name and photo, online status and location, last location may be available to the QOO owner who's QOO you joined and anyone who owns a QOO, although you can configure your Services settings to manage certain information available to other QOO owners.
- Your Contacts and Others. Users with whom you communicate may store or reshare your information (including your phone number or QOO details including location) with others on and off our Services. Presently there is no option to block this. soon we will be introducing the unjoin from the QOO option, by which you are no longer in a QOO and your information will not be shared including location to the QOO owner.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- Third-Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
Managing Your Information
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information please contact our customer support by email email@example.com
Law And Protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, QOO, the Critinno family of companies, or others.
Our Global Operations
Updates To Our Policy
C/o Critinno Software Pvt. Ltd.
A cookie is a small text file that a website you visit asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device.
- to provide QOO for web and desktop and other Services that are web-based, improve your experiences, understand how our Services are being used, and customize our Services;
- to understand which of our FAQs are most popular and to show you relevant content related to our Services;
- to remember your choices, such as your language preferences, and otherwise to customize our Services for you; and
- to rank the FAQs on our website based on popularity, understand mobile versus desktop users of our web-based Services, or understand popularity and effectiveness of certain of our web pages.
How to control cookies
You can follow the instructions provided by your browser or device (usually located under "Settings" or "Preferences") to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you set your browser or device to disable cookies, certain of our Services may not function properly.